02. My posts have been few and far between, because well I have no idea what to blog about. Do I do outfit posts? Make up posts? What? Hopefully, by the time I come back from London, I'll have some idea of what kind of posts I want to do on my blog.
03. On Friday, I was partying and yesterday I slept due to an awful headache. I went to this party dressed as a Mexican, because it is the only way to do anything. Right?
04. I haven't got much idea of whether I will be posting when I am in London, however, I will be sure to do some posts about what I got, and maybe some photographs from while I was there will be thrown in?
05. I miss results day. I'm gutted about that, I would have liked to have found out my results with everyone else seeing as I put myself under a lot of pressure and stress to try and do well. I don't think I've done as good in science as I did the time before! I put myself under too much pressure to try and match my grade (A*) and ended up having a panic attack in the middle of the physics exam. Which of course made me even more nervous for the other 4 exams I had to sit.
06. On a lighter note, any of you who are waiting for results to come on Thursday, I wish you the absolute best of luck and I am sure you will do brilliantly! Celebrate for me, won't you?